Friday, May 3, 2013

Monthly moments

I was so excited about testing my prime that I totally forgot about this photo dump that I created for the end of April.  At any rate, better late than um... even later!


The desert roses growing in our backyard.


Amanda and I queued at Laduree.  Almost everything was delicious except for the pistachio, which was too sweet.


Homemade tomato soup from a recipe that my father found online.  Delicious with fresh basil, croutons and crusty foccacia. 


Cute mason jar-like glasses in the kopitiam down the road.

 
People often tell Shirin and me that we look like twins.  Edie caught us in this completely candid pose that made even my mother do a double take.  (I'm the one on the right... or am I?)


More dogs in the office!  This is Shay, and she belongs to Sson.  I have a massive thing for dachsunds - they're so dopey!  She barked at many people but she got to like me quite quickly.  I have magic hands; animals just flop over.


Bunting stickers that I found in the found in the Wei Ting stationery shop in my building.  Adorable and hardy enough for scrapbooking.  They went straight into my journal!


(And yes, that's silly Ah Kit.)

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, Shu!!!
    -wy

    ReplyDelete
  2. and here's a completely random infomercial which i think might crack you up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_amg-Aos4

    ReplyDelete

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...