Friday, February 1, 2013

Moments: January


The other regular feature I've decided to institute is a series of monthly moments that don't seem to fit in anywhere or tell any particular story.  Meals with friends, things I found aesthetically pleasing, random sights that I thought to snap, bits and pieces of days gone by. 

I really want to push myself to think a bit more about composition and taking slightly nicer pictures.  Travelling around with a camera (even if it's just a dinky iPhone camera) makes me look around and automatically frame shots in my head.  It's good photography practise, even if some of the results are less than perfect.

Let's be honest, it's just a glorified photo dump.  But who doesn't love a good photo dump?


Neon shoes for dinner with David at Saboten.  We eat at least four big bowls of cabbage between us. 


I didn't take this one, obviously.  The culprit shall remain unnamed.

And my personal favourite moment of the month: when one of our students slipped this rainbow tie on with his staid conference outfit.  Such a mood-lifter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...