Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Instant gratification


I've always wanted to rock a pair of big ass headphones and after my third, or fifth, pair of cheapo earbuds conked out yesterday, I marched to Popular and gave in.  After getting Mel's go ahead (the girl is a professional musician and knows these things), I bought a pair of hot pink Audio Technica whoppers for the princely sum of $48.

At first I felt a little guilty about not doing more research or sitting on it for longer, but then I put them on, and - oh!  I was locked in an achingly sweet cocoon of soaring opera music where no one could touch me, for just as long as I wanted to stay there. 

Sometimes, happiness is just that easy. 

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine you rocking them!!! Miss you loads Shuli. *AM

    ReplyDelete

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...