Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day Tripper

I'm packing rather hurriedly for a work trip to a place I've never been before.  It's both exciting and nerve-wracking and I'd like to think that I'm suitably prepared.  There may be a couple of scheduled posts while I'm away (or I know there will unless Blogger decides on foul play) but for now, I leave you with these random things:


One of the last Toffee Nut Lattes of the season in the standard new Starbucks mug!  Much nicer and more cosy to hold than the old design.


Also from Starbies - the hilarious new Chinese New Year bear that looks like a furrier version of Britney Spears on stage.  I totally cracked up.


And I finally get the chance to use my squishy new Typo neck pillow which is perfectly travel themed.  For too many years I've lolled about on long-haul flights developing the most awful cricks.  Enough this nonsen! 

It's going to be packed sessions of work, but I'm excited to soak in some new atmosphere and for a change in temperature.  Hopefully, I'll take some pictures that are nice enough to share.  Onward ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...