Friday, July 4, 2014

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming



It's weird to plunge right back into regular work after thirty days of waking up at ten thirty and padding to croissant breakfasts in our pajamas, of glorious, endless, aimless walking, getting lost and feeling found.

But it's been wonderful.

As much as I love my job, my home and my family, seven months of nothing but the grind was beginning to get to me and I was starting to do one of those headspace-downwards-spirals that can make you forget how much more there is to life than work.

I came back feeling energised, excited about life and mentally and emotionally, well, clean.

Rebecca was the ideal travel companion - comfortable, unfussy and with the best sense of humour.  And of course, we took hundreds and hundreds of pictures.

In our own separate ways, we're really looking forward to sharing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...