Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Darren and Jess, Part I


On Monday, Rebecca and I got a chance to practice shooting with a couple of Amanda's friends for their pre-wedding pictures.  We agreed to meet Darren and Jess at Bishan Park at seven in the morning and thankfully, for once, the sun rose in a cloudless sky.  The result?  The most beautiful golden tint.

I learned a whole new set of lessons in the strong sunlight; my beloved 35mm proceeded to give me trouble by producing massive purple fringing and flare at certain angles.  There were some problems with sharpness and I now realise I have to pay even more attention to where I shoot from in the hazy morning (my lens gets completely confounded by backlight and focus goes haywire).  

On the whole, I thought I could've done a better job with many of the shots, but there are also some that I'm absolutely thrilled with.  

Anyroad, I thought I'd share the first batch of pictures because I can't get over how beautiful the photogenic couple and the golden morning look. 


Plus, Darren and Jess do yoga together and they were happy to do some pretty cool poses for us. 


I can't wait to edit and upload the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...