Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blue and gold


Rebecca needed to test her camera lens the other day and requested that I help her by modelling since I was dressed more formally than usual.  (There are days at work when I try to get away with wearing as close to pajamas as possible.  This wasn't one of them.)

It's always a lot of fun to shoot with, or be shot by, Rebecca so I agreed and through some awkward laughter, managed to channel my inner Amanda.  We giggled massively as I attempted some "fashun blogger" poses, then she sent me the pictures and demanded to see them on the blog "ASAP".  It makes me wince a little to be in front of the camera, but I used to keep a site about random things that I wore and for old times' sake, I thought I'd share a couple.


Yeah... I love Rebecca's pictures but I think I'm keeping my day job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...