Thursday, September 26, 2013

Portraits of Amanda


I was going to start with a post full of farewell pictures from a shindig we had at the office last week but I realised that I had an excess of photos of my self-proclaimed BFF and decided to hive them off into their own entry. 

On the one hand, I'm tempted to make a joke about just how much Amanda loves the camera.  Rebecca and I discovered that the moment you pointed a lens in her direction, even if she wasn't looking directly at you, she would somehow sense it, smize, and shift into a slightly more model-esque pose.

On the other hand, she's fun, photogenic, patient and super willing to try all kinds of random stunts; basically a camera rookie's dream.  And whenever I need to practise, she's more than willing to help me out, so hey, everyone wins. 

Here are some random portraits of Amanda that I took with my 35mm at the party.


Can you tell she was enamoured with the massive rabbit balloon?


We ended up spending a significant amount of time mucking around on the couch pretending to shoot for GQ, Cleo and a home and decor magazine.  You know, just another day at the office, folks, move along, nothing to see here.

Oh, and my favourite photo of the day?  Behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...