Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gumdrops


One of the best things about being the only daughter in my family is that all my mother's feminine ventures come to me.  This time, she came back from Melbourne with some beautiful costume earrings that are very reminiscent of sweets.  I love them!

They're from Forever New - I think there's an outlet in Singapore - and are a lot less heavy than similar pieces that I've seen.


Worn with my double eagle shirt from Cotton On (I bought it because it was cheesy and made Tabby and I laugh), DIY cutoffs (see the dangling thread?), magenta Topshop tights, Fossil Watch and B.U.M equipment sneakers.


I took my outfit to a Christmas gathering at my cool friend Wei Jing's (and her husband Leong's) house where I reunited with Mel, Jack and Jonathan.  The last time we came over, we gorged on hawker food.  This time, the spread was a little more refined but no less delicious.  I also attempted pictures:


I started off a little tired, but the night of warm catching up really perked me up.  It's so funny to think how far we've come - we knew Wei Jing way before she even started dating Leong and now they've built a beautiful home together.  

There is nothing quite like old friends.

And as usual, nothing normal about this gang.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...