Sunday, January 11, 2015

So far, so good


Among the eight (yes, eight) concrete resolutions that I have this year: to plod at least three times every week and to become "fluent" in French.

Of course, I sincerely doubt that I'm actually going to be able to speak eloquently in a language I've been learning for all of six months, but I'd like to be able to understand and read as easily as possible and to be somewhat conversational by the end of this year.  

As for plodding, well, to be fair I haven't actually stopped since I started but with language lessons five days a week, three hours a morning last year, my exercise schedule ended up being unsatisfyingly irregular.  

The solution this year: French once a week on Saturdays, which leaves me (hopefully) time to read and learn and explore on my own and mornings to test drive my new plodding gear.  C'est chouette! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...