Monday, December 29, 2014

Hobonichi wisdom


"Everything I've seen and heard in my life.
The things I've done.  The people I've met.
I'm now going over it all, counting it up.
That's what ageing is all about."
                                                      -- "The Silver Words of Safety Match

I am so lucky.

I live in a world where people are mostly kind; where friends and family are always thoughtful, always giving and always have my back.  In my part of town, we always love and are loved in return, even when we least expect it.  

This year, I had the privilege of spending time with all those I love and then some.  This Christmas, friends gave me the heavens and earth and hope and I stood, in the middle of the night, too stunned by gratitude to weep.  This New Year, my cup runneth over.  

Thank you, Universe, for showing me the peace that's been there waiting all along. 

Happy Holidays, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...