Monday, November 11, 2013

Rising sun


I'm just back from a holiday in Japan with my mother and I have to say: it was one of the best holidays I've had in years.  I ate a lot, rested a lot and got a ton of photo practice which will find it's way onto here eventually. 

This is the first time I've travelled with the aim of practising photography and I've learned several lessons.  My mother said to me one night as we were strolling in the sunset at the bay of Yokohama, "You know, sometimes we forget that we are so privileged to be able to even travel." 

And so we are.  I would love to go back one day and see all the other beautiful parts of the country, but even if I never do, I will always hold this experience dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace, yo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...